Gladstone Inn - Brick and Mortar Digital Marketing Case Study
ICONIC COUNTRY PUB REACHES UNPRECEDENTED SALES FIGURES DURING PANDEMIC
The Gladstone Inn is a 150-year-old establishment, originally starting as a ferry house in 1870. Now it’s one of the Wairarapa’s local gems, with a picturesque riverside setting and beautifully renovated interior. The Gladstone Inn is known for its outdoor garden area, delicious country-style food and wood fire pizzas.
Type of Business: Pub/Restaurant
Number of Staff: 5-10
Location: Gladstone, Carterton
- No consistent marketing budget was previously allocated
- The original website was hard to navigate and performed poorly
- Not getting the customers they wanted
- They got clear on their ideal customer and repositioned the business with minor renovations and a new menu to orientate to their desired clientele
- We updated and modernised the website with a clear purpose to drive online bookings and provide a visual customer experience.
- We also created a smartly targeted ad that capitalised on the desire to travel, enjoy and support locals over the summer.
- As a result of these changes, Gladstone Inn’s sales over their busiest two month period had increased by 39% on the previous two years.
- 39% sales increase from previous 2 years
- 1416% Return On Marketing Investment
“These guys are amazingly talent with complimentary skills and real passion- they work hard and will be very successful .”
Digital Marketing Advisor, Mark Collins